Monday, September 26, 2005

What a random weekend

I went to like six parties cuz we'd be at one for a bit and then it'd get lame so we moved on. But we didn't go to Andy's, which is good considering they're probably getting sick of the drunk straight kids. Whatever. On Saturday I got everyone to go to the Love Parade and we met up with my cousins and yeah it was pretty crazy. Lots of mad dancing and naked people. We also stopped by Forever 21 because we lead meaningless, consumer-driven lives. Chelsea's little sister stayed over for the weekend and then her friend Cameron slept on our floor on Saturday, but I didn't like him. Way too, "I'm the man." It's all kind of blurry not so much because I drank but more because the most random stuff happened and there was a lot of it.

Oh but here's a story! So it's Saturday night and Matt and Jason are over to carry my TV to my room and Chelsea and her sister are downstairs finding Cameron. So Jason, Matt, and I are sitting around and these two girls come by and one points to me and goes to the other, "Is that the one?" So I'm thinking, sorry we're loud. But she goes, "We have a complaint. That jacket you're wearing belongs to my friend. Someone stole it from her laundry." We're talking about my blue Hollister jacket. So I take it off and hand it to her so she can see the bleach stains from my deoderant and such because clearly it's mine. So the one girl (who is acting like an RA or something) goes, "Well, she identified this stain," and she points to a spot where I got Nico's refried beans on the arms. And I'm like, "But this is my jacket. Ask this guy ::point to Jason::, I've been wearing it for three years." And the girl who supposedly owns my jacket goes, "Well, I guess it means more to you than it does to me." And I'm like, "Yeah because it's MINE." So the "RA" goes "Well just so you know, don't steal laundry. It's really not good." And by this time I'm pissed so I'm like, "Yeah, no shit." "Well we just have to tell everyone just in case." "THANKS FOR THE NEWSFLASH!" So in short they left and I was like shaking from the absurdity of it all. So did this girl see me wearing it, grab her friend, follow me when we were taking up the TV, then leave and come back? I dunno. But I saw her (the authority figure) at lunch with Hailee yesterday so we took a cell phone picture. Good story, huh?

No comments: