Monday, September 19, 2005

I have a new San Francisco wardrobe

Unfortunately it has been hot and sunny for the past two days. Whoops.

Anyway, this weekend my mom and Sean flew up and Sean stayed with me in the dorm. Interesting times. On Friday we went to Crustacean (my favorite restaurant) and after that I basically took a shower while Sean MySpace'd and crashed. Got up way too early on Saturday to go have lunch at Raleigh's with Tami, Jamie, and Ian. Fat ass guacamole burger. Then on to the Cal game where I got a little sunburned but it was all good cuz we won and I saw one of the staffers from camp. But I had a raging headache so after Sean and I got dropped off I made him order sushi for us and then go downstairs to get it when the delivery guy came. We ate on the floor and watched Troy -- magnificent. Heather, Hailee, and Wes all stopped by for a while, too.

Sunday was a challenge cuz I had to get up, eat breakfast, walk to the mall with Wes and Hailee to buy Chelsea birthday presents and balloons, walk back, set everything up, then go downtown with my mom to the THREE STORY FOREVER 21. Holy god, it was the only place we shopped cuz I bought so much stuff. So now I actually own long sleeve shirts. And my mom offered to fly me down sometime in October but since there really isn't much for me to do in San Diego, she's gonna come up here and we'll shop and eat at nice restaurants. SCORE. So they had to get to their flight in Oakland so they couldn't drive me back to school, so I Muni'd it all by my big girl self back to school. When I got back Wes was asleep on my bed and Chelsea and Jason were running around. I napped for like ten minutes and then got dressed and we took Muni allllllll the way to Ghirardelli and had dinner at Lori's. We appointed Wes as our "watch for the stop" guy on the way back but he botched it and we had to get on another bus and make the driver turn around for us heehee. But we did make it home, made some popcorn and hot chocolate, watched A Lot Live Love, and crashed. Then Chelsea and I slept through class today. Ha.

No comments: