Wednesday, September 7, 2005

JOHN MAYER TRIO

Fucking brilliant, pretty much. At first I was a little eh on all the new non-John Mayer music, but it's actually really awesome. And of course he played all his good songs. I got a full video of "Daughters" on my camera. Does anyone know how to put those on the internet? Check webshots tomorrow. Also, more adventures on public transport. "You don't need that laughin'! You need some ::slap slap:: and good conversation." Yeah Boom Boom Room. Stay tuned for our Thursday night adventure to Joe's Crab Shack and possibly a gay club. We'll see.

In other news, I have class at 8. I have class at 8 every morning, so don't call me after 11:30. And I've got three (perhaps four? Four girls and a gay guy? Maybe) room mates planned for next year. What a fucking mad house.

No comments: