Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Well anyway

My computer has yet to be fixed, but I've managed to keep it on for about two hours today. Behold the power of positive thinking. Most of that time has been filled with downloading every possible live John Mayer song I can find, which I was inspired to do last week. So my iPod is dancing.

So the first couple weeks of school were really sunny and I got used to it, but now it's been cloudy for a while and I'm having to adjust. I actually think it's quite pretty, though. Yesterday I went on one of my almost daily expeditions (because I walk everywhere now) and the fog resting on the hills is very atmospheric, as my mom would say. I walked to the gym, went on a quest to find the post office, and bought some magazines at Borders, all with my soundtrack of live John Mayer music (I highly recommend "Message in a Bottle" and "Do You Suppose" with Dispatch). And so it is, San Francisco's weather is not that bad.

My mom and brother are coming up this weekend and Sean is going to sleep here. I'm expected to entertain him on Saturday night. Thus far I've planned to order in sushi and rent a movie, and depending on what Saturday night adventure is happening, he might go with us into the city. That could get interesting.

P.S. - Don't be lured by the seemingly fantastic concept of fat free cheese. You'd think I would've known better.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I love "Do You Suppose."

And yes, you think you would know better because how often have you seen the fat free cheese at my house and retched with me, eh?