Thursday, September 8, 2005

Fucking electronics

So essentially -- after much conversation with the HP people -- my laptop has some sort of hardware problem and they're going to come pick it up and fix it. Luckily I have Chelsea's laptop and a bajillion PC's around to use. However, they suggested that I back up my laptop before I give it to them. So tomorrow I'm going to buy a cable at the bookstore to do this. I will try in the PC lab, and if that doesn't work, I have a friend with a desktop in his dorm room. The sheisty thing is that I don't think I can get 600 songs off of my computer and burn them onto discs. Can I? We'll see. My friend Hailee had this problem but she downloaded a program from the internet that let her put all of her music from her ipod onto a new computer. Sucks butt.

Otherwise, today was fine. The frozen yogurt in the dining center is fixed and it basically makes my life. And I had the most amazing sandwich for dinner -- chicken, avocado, and pesto on focaccia bread. Holy god. Incredible. Tomorrow is class, bookstore, gym, three-story Forever 21 on Powell, then Joe's and Ghirardelli with Heather's boyfriend, the Nimanator. Hope all is well with you bitches and hos. Peace out.

No comments: