Wednesday, September 7, 2005

ta·boo also ta·bu
adj.
1. Excluded or forbidden from use, approach, or mention: a taboo subject.

It's strange what I can and can't say these days.

---------------------

Final exam number one in about 9 hours. | Final exam number two in about 35 hours.
An odd week at home and then back to chaos, the end of the beginning.

"You mean," asked Avon, quite amazed, "that after all this time, we're just beginning? I had no idea how far you have to go before you can start. Almost makes me want to stop."
"You can't do that, either," said Edward severely.
"Why?"
"Can't very well stop if you haven't started, can you?"
"Edward," cried Avon, "I never knew how important it was to start before you begin."
And turning around, they began.



[from The End of the Beginning: Being the Adventures of a Small Snail (and an Even Smaller Ant) by AVI. I highly recommend it.]


No comments: