Sunday, October 30, 2005

So this weekend was pretty eventful

Well, what do you do when you have nothing to do on Friday night? You drink at Adam's house. So we trekked over there and they were playing Halo so we had to make it more interesting. I think we just sat around in Adam and Ben's room and I made some friends. One guy (his name was either Brian or Mitch, he lied a lot) told me he was Warren Sapp's son and he grew up in Compton. Yeah I dunno. We went home and I locked us out of the room so we went to the front desk and got a lock out key, then brought some of Chelsea's homemade chocolate cheesecake to the guy when we returned the key. Yeah.
Got up early on Saturday and went downtown to hang with my mommy. We got dim sum, shopped, went to tea at the hotel, had massages (at this awesome Japanese spa and I had a private bath and cucumber slices and oranges and yeah), had sushi (at a place with the boats! So cool!), and then slept at the hotel with her. Got up this morning, had homemade croissants, went back to campus (hauling my new clothes on Muni -- joy). Ummm Hailee and Wes and I had lunch with Bob and Jason, then went to Wes's to see his Halloween costume (see pictures at end of this). Then we came back here and watched Anchorman while Hailee straightened Wes's hair. Um. There was some Sex and the City, had chicken-avocado-pesto sandwiches for dinner. That's about it.

Tomorrow night is Castro. Next weekend is Tami and Jamie's birthday party. Will update.

No comments: