Monday, October 10, 2005

I thought this was pretty good

I'm from California.

-I cuss a lot.

-I say "for sure" and "right on" and "hella" and "hecka" and I say it often.

-I know what real cheese & avocados taste like.

-I don't get snowdays off because theres only snow in Mammoth, Tahoe and Big Bear.

-Summers are really hot, and winters are really cold. That's the way it is.

-I go to the Beach - not "down to the shore."

-I know 65 mph really means 80+.

-When someone cuts me off, they get the horn and the finger & accept it.

-I've been to "The City" aka "San Fran" and have eaten fresh clam chowder out of a sourdough bread bowl.

-The drinking age is 21 but everyone starts at 14 (legally 18 if you live close enough to the border).

-My governor can kick your governor's ass.

-I can go out at midnight and wear a t-shirt and shorts.

-I might get looked at funny by locals when I'm on vacation in their state, but when they find out I'm from California I turn into a Greek GOD.

-I can get fresh and REAL Mexican food 24 hours a day

-All the TV shows you "other" states watch get filmed here.

-We have In-N-Out (Arizona and Vegas are lucky we share that with them).

No comments: